a great weekend

had a great weekend went to the tower of london with my son and sister. it was hot but we all had a great day. the tower of london has really changed since i have been there last. sorry no photos i forgot the camera !
went to my local hobbycraft this morning and spent money on wool.my sister gave me a money off coupon so that encouraged me to spend!
i am crocheting a blanket with wool from my stash, and i promised myself that i would only use wool from my stash. but i then decided that the colours didn't go to well  with each other, i needed more blue so off i went . got the blue along with some brown and black.then i saw an other brown a cream and a silver grey ,so i had to buy them.
i treated myself to a german crochet book and they have got some lovely patterns, my german is a bit rusty, so i am going to teach my self to crochet in german. thats where  the brown ,cream and grey wool  comes in. but i have to do my blue one first.
 i am now going to go and have a cup of tea then do housework!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home