my name is not josephine, but i don't mind

1.as i left the house my neighbour's daughter said hello josephine, my name isn't josephine,but i didn't mind .i think its a pretty name. she, i think will be calling me josephine every time i see her now. but i don't mind.
2.update on the ginger cat,i think he came from the block of flats that were pulled down , as i can not find out anything about him.he came in last night and went upstairs where he stayed all night. my other 3 don't mind him. also he knows who is boss as he waits for my 3 to eat then when they go he eats.so i will still ask round if anyone knows anything about him for the last time, if not i will take him in.
3.snuck upstairs after dinner and read for a while with cat on lap. its cool in the bedroom in the evening.bliss! hot weather and me do not mix very well,but i am not complaining its nice to have the warm weather.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home