Note, trains & training.

1. My son left me a note, sorry I forgot to ask you about your day. Bearing in mind he is autistic, this is the first time he has done anything like this. A big lump in my throat. It made this week a lot better.
2. Had to travel by train again. My train was on time, so had a few minutes to spare, me feeling smug.   Then a train pulled in and it didn't go it stayed standing and standing, then all of a sudden there was an announcement say there was problems with the doors. Everything moved so fast, the doors were sorted , the train left, there was so many announcements to keep us informed on what was going on. It was done so smooth, with minimum of delays to the other trains. Well done
Southern trains.
3. Went for training for my new job, there is so much to take in. But so enjoyable, learnt so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home