Not Happy Then Happy.

Saw an other side to someone and not sure how to cope with it. It is a rather nasty side. I know we are not perfect certainly I am not far from it, but this has shook me and upset me. Also it's a side I never seen before and what makes it worse it's a member of the family. Not my children thank goodness.
One thing it proves that really don't know people even family members.
Do I ignore it or say something or what? I am sure the answer is out there somewhere.
On a much happier note , youngest son came back home and gave me a cuddle. But he is back on his travels today but it's only for the weekend, then he said when he is back he going to make a plan for the back garden.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home