My goodness I didn't realise how long i have been away.
I been busy boring busy! So not a lot to write about really. Apart from my elderly friend has had to go into a nursing home and i had to deal with that it was done so quick that i am still catching my breath.
But unfortunately she had to go to one who give 24 hours care as she is rather frail now.
She is not speaking to me as I had to deal with this as her son lives abroad and it was with his permission  that I had to find a nursing home for her and it was down to the hospital as well that she had to go into a home, but she says it's my fault that she is in one!
But she a little while ago said she wanted to go into one! Can't win can I?!
The home she gone in is a very good one it has got a good reputation, the staff are really kind and lovely.
I have spoken to other people who have got relatives and friends there and they say that it is a lovely place and the staff are really kind, this has been said to me on more than one occasion, so that has put my mind at ease..
I due to visits my friend soon and it be interesting to see if she speaks to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home