2018

A brand new year started for me by opening the patio door to let the fresh air in long time since I done that , so I will try and do that in the morning from now onwards regardless if it’s cold raining snowing etc even if it’s for 5 mins it certainly blows the cobwebs away and I am up first!
Life in 2017 was a mixture of bad and good, but I got through it.
It started with my son having an accident and my elderly friend dying and it ended with my aunt dying on the Saturday before xmas.
So I think I will go back to the 3 things that cheer me up,so onwards and upwards, I must admit I am a bit apprehensive about this new year, but I shall try and remain positive.
Right back to the 3 things that cheer,
No1, buying the Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens, alaways promised myself to buy it never got round to it, but finally did. Love Scrooge the Christmas Carol with Alastair Sims just love it.
2, buying a pot of papewhite narcissi and instead of 3 bulbs in the pot there was 4 as one bulb split into 2 separate bulbs and that was a bonus.
3, picking up my knitting doing squares from corner to corner in multi coloured yarn got so much of it in my stash and going to use a plain colour as well so it won’t be over loaded with multi colour. And the squares are being in garter stitch my favourite knitting stitch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home