Lost Cat

Went away for the weekend had a great time. But came back to one of my cats missing. The person who looked after my cats said he ran out as soon as they opened the front door, I told the person that he wasn’t to go out the front back yes not front. That cat is blind and no way would he run out the front door , they was told that . Now if I was asked to look after someone’s pets I would do as they instructed me. If I was told that the cat was not allowed outside I would of picked him up and bought him back in. No the person said as it was nice weather they thought they leave him out!
He wasn’t to been seen when the person left so they left him out, then left him the next day in fact the person didn’t go back the next day at all. So the person went back on Monday and left me a note.
They said they are sorry but he has not come home and no sighting of him at all .
So not very happy.
And this person is supposed to be a cat lover having cats themselves!
And they weren’t that sorry.
End of rant did me good to write it down, my other two cats are ok they keep giving me hugs .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home