1. Got a clean bill of health at the dentist and hygienist. For someone who really hated dentists I now really like my one, so glad I found him and his practice. 2. A weekend away is booked for February so looking forward to it a mini holiday. 3. Applying for a new job. Really scared.
1. Ran away from home for a few hours. Life has been a bit stressful , so I decided to run away. It done me good. 2. Had a lovely cheese scone and coffee in my favuorite cafe, just what the doctor ordered 3. Picked up a slow cooker book. It has got a lot of good recipes for me to try, most of them I have not seen before. And it was a bargin.
1. Waking up to a thunderstorm. 2. Bus I was travelling on broke down on the way home from a bus rally, it broke down somewhere safe, so we were all safe. It took a bit of planning, but we all got home and the bus was towed back to where it is kept. 3. Watching some people doing a 1950 dance demonstration, a young lad about 15 boy could he dance. It was lovely to see .
Comments
Post a Comment