1. A neighbour showed me her new kitten . He is white with two ginger spots on his head. He is a darling. 2. Went out today and soon as I went out it started to rain, when I came home it started to rain as soon as I got in it stopped. Is the weather trying to tell me something? 3. Watching the ducks swimming on the pond in the rain and the wind ruffling their feathers.
1. Waking up to a thunderstorm. 2. Bus I was travelling on broke down on the way home from a bus rally, it broke down somewhere safe, so we were all safe. It took a bit of planning, but we all got home and the bus was towed back to where it is kept. 3. Watching some people doing a 1950 dance demonstration, a young lad about 15 boy could he dance. It was lovely to see .
1. When the weather is not good to be in the garden look in the garden and decide if there is anything you would like to change put in or take out. 2. If funds allow make plans for a day out with family, friends by yourself , go to the seaside, have a picnic somewhere were you wouldn't normally go. Plan a shopping day not your usual shop. 3. Take a bus to a different town visage and explore. Jump on the first bus what comes and go on a mystery tour maybe.
Comments
Post a Comment