Cat ,brother & drains.

1. Missing cat came home. After being out from the early hours  till early evening she came home not due to the weather, but to next door has had serious drain problems and had very loud machines and a lot of activity going on.
2. The above cat loves being out in the rain and wind, I kid you not. Her brother well he sits at the door see it's raining and looks at me to say i am not going out thank you.
3. The workmen next door did not tell me that they were working on the drains they told all the other neighbours, so there we are flushing the toilet, using the washing machine, the sink etc. Till they knock on the door to ask to stop doing the above as the drains were filling up, then he looked at me and said whoops we didn't tell you.? Did we? No I said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home