Friend, mum & granddaughter.

1. Went to see my elderly friend. I do not see much of her lately as she has quite a busy social life now. From not seeing anybody other than her next door neighbour and me, it is so nice that since she has moved she is doing more and speaking more to people. And she has made friends with a lovely lady in her care home. Ey are good to for each other.
2. Bumped into a mum whose daughter I used to help and it was so nice to see her and have a little chat. A little bit of me would like to go back, but I know I made the right decision .
3. Having my eldest granddaughter over. She took my son to the playground. I don't who was the most tired when they came back. They were gone for ages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home