Firm & polite.

 A firm but a polite NO,did wonders. I had the front garden done, I was recommended this chap and he did do a good job,but he kept on asking for money up front and his quote kept on changing the money got more and more. So I asked the neighbour why they recommended him they said that he did do a good job at a price! I made some general enquires and found that he charged to much and he has not got a good reputation about asking for to much money and asking for the money up front.
I do realise that times are not good for some people, myself included, but anyway it's done.
He knocked on the door and said he do the back for me and I said No, as the price will start low then he will add on again more money. Also he said he would trim the trees , but he done the grass instead, which i told him not to do as I do it and enjoy doing the grass. I wasn't going to argue with him, I know it's not an excuse, but he caught me a low ebb and I wasn't thinking straight, but it's my fault I should of been on the ball.
I am very cross with myself. But learnt a very hard lesson.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home