Nails, potter&lessons.

1. Went to the bank, the young lady said I like the colour of your nails, she called a colleague over and said look at the colour of this ladies nails, isn't it a lovely colour . Her colleague agreed. I didn't really believe that I was hearing this, after stopping biting my nails for 50 odd years,someone remarked about my nails.
2. In for a day, just going to potter about, it's the first time in ages I am going to be by myself. Bliss. I need to recharge my batteries.
3. The front garden looks lovely now, the chap who done it did a good job, but he stung me though, but I learnt a very valuable , but hard lesson.
4. He came recommended. But sorry I will not recommend him. That is sad really sad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home