Background Colour

 Finding a very old crochet pattern, which is older than me,and that’s saying something! But it doesn’t look out of date at all. Can’t wait to try it out, but my knitting I must complete which is going well.
The old crochet pattern is for squares a variant of the traditional granny square not seen it before, but it’s most probably out there somewhere in crochet land, anyway it makes use of scrap yarn and only needs the background colour, which I am sure I have, the scrap yarn I have no problem with. So while I am still knitting my squares I am designing my next project , sorting out my colours in my head and thinking I know I got some background colo somewhere, this is going to be fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home