Trying to stay with this blog.

My poor blog . I really not had much to say in the past year or so. No wonder people don’t visit it much! Don’t blame them , I wouldn’t find it is an exciting blog or one full of information.
I did think about a knitting or crochet blog but there is so many out there which is good.
Cooking , baking yet again many blogs out there again. Reading? I have had the most severe reading block not read a book properly for ages . I mentioned this to a lovely assistant in the book shop near me. She said try to read to exactly 100 pages and if it grabs you you will continue to read but if not try and find a book you never consider and try again. And she said that she always takes a book with her when she is always out and about , on her way to work , and she tries to read at least a page , she said that how she got over her reading block, but she said the most important thing was not to worry to much, it will come back.
 I might do 3 positive things a day again and that should kick start me again. Starting from today!
1. Started writing this blog again.
2. Watching the blue tits and the robins in the garden, now next doors cat doesn’t come into the garden anymore.
3. Playing rock scissors and paper with youngest granddaughter and hearing her giggle.
Now a sad note I lost all 3 of my cats they died naturally within months of each other. They were very old.
So bless you Rosie , Raven and Tigerlily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home