2 Unexpected and 1 Laugh

1. Seeing an unexpected sight in the front garden a lone daffodil swaying in the strong wind. With more to follow.
2. A unexpected meeting with my mother. Was on the bus and saw her in a cafe so popped into to see her, she was waiting for my sister as they were going to the local garden centre. I be going with them next time.
3. My mother admitted to me she is a little deaf, so I told her that she should get it sorted out , she is 93 this year and she just laughed. She was very beautiful when she was younger and her laugh reminded me of her when she was younger. Actually she she still beautiful. No I dint inherit her looks I take after my dad and I am not complaining.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home