1. A neighbour showed me her new kitten . He is white with two ginger spots on his head. He is a darling. 2. Went out today and soon as I went out it started to rain, when I came home it started to rain as soon as I got in it stopped. Is the weather trying to tell me something? 3. Watching the ducks swimming on the pond in the rain and the wind ruffling their feathers.
1. Picked up my knitting and decided that I didn't like it. It was on large needles using dk yarn. It didn't look right so I undid it, then using the right size of needles for the dk yarn,I started all over again, but this time doing my own thing. I was following a pattern,it is only for a blanket so size etc doesn't matter. It does look better on smaller needles. 2. Must admit I prefer to use right size needles and weight of yarn. Call me old fashioned. But I know others who would disagree with me, but each to our own. 3. Caught up with my sister. I haven't seen her for a while, but she looks and sounds better. She still not got a job yet, but she seems more positive. Good!
1. VE bunting and balloons have been put up Outside various houses, looking bright and cheerful. A heartfelt thanks to all past present and future. 2. Sshh is that superman I hear? Is that a huge flock of birds I hear? No ! It’s a plane going over what a strange sound! So used to them not going over. 3. Last evening , saw a very long and I mean long thin cloud it stretched as far as the eye could see, and the peachy pink of the sunset glowed through it it was sort of sparkling in places a wondrous sight.
Comments
Post a Comment