1. My cat sitting on the fence post pretending to be a owl. She does look like an owl. 2. Granddaughter went to visit her new school. She goes in September and she only just turned 4. 3. Brought a book online and it is a really nice book. Glad I bought it. It is a craft and cookbook combined.
1. Granddaughter and daughter on the way to play school got caught in the rain, both got very wet, they was half way there when this happened, granddaughter decided she wasn't going and turned back and started to walk home. So she didn't go. When they got in they were both soaked through. They are going by bus today, which is a bit of a trek 2 buses, walking only takes about 20 mins. 2. I am a small creature rescues person, snails this time. Left the back door open for the cats, plus we needed the fresh air, a few snails decided to visit and one invited itself in, the rest stay on the outside step and door, so when it was time to close the door, I had to put the snail out . 3. Son is home, but going again today. Nice to see him, but nice to see him being independent. He has autism not bad and a lot of people said that he will never lead a normal life. But he has proved everyone wrong. He goes to college mainstream, he is learning to drive, he travels to and fro by himself. I ...
Comments
Post a Comment