Catch up, different & asked.

1. Meant to have a day to myself, doing what I wanted to do, but it didn't work out, waskedas dealing with red tape and other things this morning. Had enough and popped out for a while in the afternoon, but bumped into a friend I haven't seen for ages, in her words it's was nice to have a catch up. Felt better .
2. Yesterday I had to go somewhere by a different bus route, one I have never been on before, and it was really lovely going through places I haven't been through before. You really don't realise what is on your doorstep until you go on an other way. I will certainly go that way again and drop off  in a couple of places .
3. Was brave and asked son how college is now, it's ok now he said getting better,.there was a few teething problems still the beginning  of term. But at the moment his student card doesn't work, but he is not the only one who has got that problem. But it won't get sorted till next week as ther system is down!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home