Pfeffer nusse, tutor & gone.

1. Son bought me some pfeffer nusse. We went shopping and saw them,I said no I won't buy any. No one else likes them in the family. So I went back to get something I forgot, came back son said I bought you some so you have to have them! Eating some while I am writing this. A very happy mum and tum.
2. Had to talk to son's tutor, he is having a few problems, his tutor is so positive about him and will do everything he can to help him. Brought tears to my eyes. He knows son is autistic  and said if he hadn't of known he thought he was a regular guy, to him he is a regular guy. While son is at college his tutor will br there for him. Thanks tutor, you have helped.
3. Other half has gone away for a short break with a friend and have only been gone for a couple of hours had a phone call and text already ! Not complaining but it could of been dealt with when he gets to his destination, when he rings me that he got there safe. Bless him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home