Unexpected Kitten & Busy

1. Unexpected meal out with family nice to have a catch up. Had a small dessert and coffee and that was just the right size portion after main meal of course.
2. Daughter and family have a new kitten because the person who was supposed to have the kitten didn’t want her! I won’t say much about that. One of my three was supposed to go to someone else but they didn’t wanted her, glad they didn’t I had her instead and she is one of the nicest cats you could have. And when you put her food down she always meows I like to think she is saying thank you.
3. A very busy day at work very busy but I am not complaining from going doing nearly nothing to being busy is bliss really bliss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home