A wasp decided to land on my face and I flicked it off, I didn’t realise how soft and velvety it felt. So I liked this wasp, then it walked over my neck tickling as it went. I think it was trying to make friends with me.
1. Got a clean bill of health at the dentist and hygienist. For someone who really hated dentists I now really like my one, so glad I found him and his practice. 2. A weekend away is booked for February so looking forward to it a mini holiday. 3. Applying for a new job. Really scared.
1. A neighbour showed me her new kitten . He is white with two ginger spots on his head. He is a darling. 2. Went out today and soon as I went out it started to rain, when I came home it started to rain as soon as I got in it stopped. Is the weather trying to tell me something? 3. Watching the ducks swimming on the pond in the rain and the wind ruffling their feathers.
1.my little grand daughter having a chat with the ducks and having a good laugh with them as well. 2.seeing children of all ages having fun in the sunshine. proof not all children play computers games etc all the time.they had water fights , playing football, cricket,playing on the slides,swings etc.it was good to see every one having a good time. 3.waking up to a cool fresh morning.
Comments
Post a Comment