Bless all 3.

1. Grandson teaching granddaughter the colours of the rainbow, but when he got to the last colour he said idiot he done that a couple of times, so when asked why he keeps saying idiot his reply was its the last colour of the rainbow. So my daughter said its indigo not idiot . He then said indigo sounded like idiot to him. Bless him.
2. Granddaughter and daughter was walking through the complex where they are staying, granddaughter saw some windmills/ pinwheels, but my daughter didn't  so when they sat down daughter asked granddaughter where were the windmills, well mum I opened my eyes and saw through my eyes that they were there. Bless her.
3. Looking for a till in the supermarket when the till supervisor came along took my heavy basket and found me a empty till,I thanked her and she said no problem she was only do her job. And then she wished me a lovely afternoon , I returned her compliments. Bless her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home