Started not good, then got better.

1. One of those mornings. Went to local post office but they are doing up, it is now going to be in the main newsagent  shop and near the other tills, which is not a good idea as there will be no privacy.
2. Went to the bank to put in money for my partner, not able to do it over the counter got to put it in a envelope and put it in the deposit box, even though it's his bank, you can not third party bank! If it was my account no problem. I banked money for him 3 times and none of the tellers said anything to me till today not happy.
3. Bumped into my brother and niece and he told me that he has been to the docs and got told that he has got shingles, poor love, hope he recovers from that soon.
4. Went to have coffee with my mother and sister, my mother ordered a tea cake and she was still waiting for it when I got there, so I ordered one for myself but got told , someone has gone to get some ok said me I just have coffee. My mother still waiting for tea cake, then the really nice waitress came and said that she will do 2 as my mother has had a long wait that's fine said my mother. I went up to ordered my brother's and niece's drink and got told no tea cakes but will do you 4 rounds of toast as you have been waiting for a long time at no extra cost. To the lovely waitress thank so much , you restored my faith in human nature. She is such a lovely lady, always smiling and having a nice word for everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home