A great dad and grandad

For me September is a sad month in a way, I lost my most beloved dad . But I have many happy memories of him., he taught me by example how to be a good grandparent. He was a good granddad to my two eldest children, but he never met my youngest who was born a year after he died, but he would of loved him to bits and his two great granddaughters as well. In his words I am tickled pink.
But in an other way September  is a happy month for all the happy memories .
So dad just for you , I will buy some bulbs or something nice for the garden to remember you by.not that I need to buy anything , but I would like to.
Your little family is blessed very blessed.
Love and miss you. X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home