Busy morning, ignore & pleased.

1. Did not want to go out this morning  but glad I did, saw a neighbour who I haven't seen for a while, then bumped into a former work colleague , who now has a full time job, well done Ayo . Then bumped into my sister, then saw an other friend had a chat, then went to have a coffee with my sister and saw an other friend. All I went out for was to do a quick shop. Not complaining it was really nice to see everyone and have a chat.
2. My cat who usually ignores me had a go at me this morning you should of heard her, because I ignored her, well I was busy sorting out my bank account. I can't win.
3. Looked at the back garden and very pleased with what I have done so far, still a long way to go though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home