Annoyed & Bliss

1. Bumped into my sister when I was down town (I feel like a Petula Clarke  song here) had coffee with her, then we went grocery shopping, when I was packing my bag she noticed that I had a new crochet book and she was tugging it out of my bag but she couldn’t get it out completely, so I had to rearrange my shopping as she knocked a few things over. I said to her she most probably got the book anyway. She was interrogating who was it by and where did I get it from? She must always have new crochet books before me, but I am sure she has got it. My next craft book is going to be a knitting book and I have to send of for it and she doesn’t like knitting much she prefers crochet.
2. Rediscovering Mama Cass on YouTube I forgot what a lovely voice she had. Bliss.
3. Sorry about the rant above but it got to me I know it’s a small thing but it just annoyed me I feel better now.
Ps Petula Clarke is,an other great singer as well I shall be YouTubing her as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home