Good BAD & Good

1. Yes I did go on an adventure nothing grand. Got out of my comfort zone. I shall do it again.
2. Why is it, when the professionals need your help they sort of demand it , but when you do what they ask that’s fine. But when you just ask for an update by phone or email they don’t want to know! An email, letter or phone call is now due by me to complain. It is a vert serious problem actually it’s rather distressing. Won’t go into it here, but between my sister and social services about my aunt, I am not happy and that’s an understatement.
3. I have a new morning mug for my tea bought by my daughter and it’s huge! But enjoying my tea and looking out at the back garden while drinking it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home