The Blues

Got up done all my chores felt happy, then all of a sudden irritation swept over me and sadness as well. It just came out of the blues. So I went out even though it was raining but that didn’t help, usually going out helps and I don’t mind the rain.
So came home and sat down thinking I do my knitting but even that didn’t help normally that’s soothes me. So I just sat quietly and tried not to over think or analyse what caused this. The only thing I could think of could it be the after effect of the flu virus bug thing I had a little while ago?
Also the problem with my sister and social worker? I usually cope with things problems reasonably well. Anyway a quiet Easter weekend might do the trick to get my mojo back, I do hope so as I don’t like being like this. I am not feeling sorry for myself really and I do know other people have worse problems than me, it was one minute I was happy then the next bang out of the blue it just came.
Life is strange at times !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home