Knitting old fashioned & sister.

1. Picked up my knitting and decided that I didn't like it. It was on large needles using dk yarn. It didn't look right so I undid it, then using the right size of needles for the dk yarn,I started all over again, but this time doing my own thing. I was following a pattern,it is only for a blanket so size etc doesn't matter. It does look better on smaller needles.
2. Must admit I prefer to use right size needles and weight of yarn. Call me old fashioned. But I know others who would disagree with me, but each to our own.
3. Caught up with my sister. I haven't seen her for a while, but she looks and sounds better. She still not got a job yet, but she seems more positive. Good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home