Peaches quiz & pay back.

1. Squashed peaches aka doughnut peaches , flat peaches. Really are my favorite fruit at the moment. Best time for me to have some  is  in the morning, when I am by myself.
2. Done a quiz online for which country you are compatible with, my country came up as France, which is a good choice. Mind you I do love Belgium had many happy holidays there with my dad.
3. Having money owing to me being paid back earlier than expected, by a big company. Still waiting for some money to be paid back by an other big company for over payment. They are still dragging their heels. Why is it when you owe them money they demand you pay them straight away? But when they owe you money that is different? I will give them a few more days, then ring them. It is well over the time limit they gave me. So Monday I will give them a ring.
4. Well done the big company that paid me back earlier. If you can do it why not others?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home