Hugs, Winnie & bless them both.

1. Granddaughter said nanny I won't give you a hug today I might give you a hug tomorrow , tomorrow came, nanny I am still thinking about giving you a hug! Bless her.
2. Had one of the nicest chats I had in ages with a lady of 90 today in a cafe, she asked if she could sit with my sister and me, as her friend could not meet her today, yes we both said, and she was such a lovely lady, and we spent an hour with her, and she said if she is ever in the cafe again is not to be shy and pop over to hello, and we will. Bless you Winnie , you made us very glad that we met you.
3. Daughter is nearly over her flu, looking better. But  son has caught it! But he never complains, he just gets on with it. Bless him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home