Teach, ghost& chocolate .

1. Got a cat who would like to learn how to knit or crochet came in last night to find a few balls of yarn on the floor, I put them away, then this morning I came down and she found some more yarn to play with, so later she and I will sit together and I teach her to knit or crochet her choice. Bless her.
2. Sorry about the emotional post yesterday. I laid down a ghost which has been around for a very long time.
3. Had a chocolate and salted caramel cupcake, it was very rich, but very nice. My friend organised a chocolate fair for the very first time and she and  sellers done very well. Everything on sale was to do with chocolate . Whiskey truffle you yum, sloe gin truffle yet to try. She is organising it again next year, so watch  this space.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home