Ooh, steam trip& tea& cake.

1. The chocolate I got from France was mouth watering , the coffee ones were strong but ooh! Did I enjoy them.
2. Was meant to go on a steam train trip next week, had a email saying that the date has been changed to the next day, as the tickets have been bought i can drop out and son can take my place as he is not at college that day, he is so excited as it's his beloved southern steam train that's going.
2. Baby granddaughter has cut an other tooth, she is ok, but my daughter is not, as she has been up a few nights running, so you can imagine what state she is in. A lot of TLC is coming her way. I offered to do her shopping but she said no, as she wants to get fresh air and baby granddaughter needs fresh air as well. I said I could of taken baby granddaughter out, but she said no, I need tea and cake and a bit of time out. So tea and cake time soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home