Busy chatting.

1. When I got off the bus I had a lovely chat with a lady, we were trying to cross a small road, we have no choice but to cross it, but it is quite dangerous . The lady said that people herself included have written in to complain about that road, all it needs is a maybe lights or a zebra crossing. There have been a few near misses.
2. The lady in the cafe asked what the weather was doing, rain I replied. Oh well she said my hair is going to frizz up like candy floss . We both then had a laugh.
3. Queuing sometimes get boring , but a lady decided to have a chat, she was telling me all about her families birthdays and other celebrations what occurred this year,she said that the icing of the cake was her parents diamond wedding anniversary . Her face just lit up. Bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home