Shirts,blanket,& anxious.

1. Re-ironed some shirts without thinking, I was so busy watching telly at the time.
2. I was watching a Basil Rathbone, Sherlock Holmes film, The Lady In Green, I noticed in one of the scenes a crochet blanket, the background colour was a light colour and it was done in the traditional  granny square. I also have notice a crochet blanket, in a Margaret Rutherford Miss Marple film and a Murder She Wrote episode . I am sure there are more out there, it will be fun to try and spot the crochet blanket in films etc.
3. I have got a very anxious cat at the moment, my outdoor cat who loves being out she sits by the back door and looks out , runs out then runs back in,I have been out to look and cannot see anything that frighting her.but it is nice to have her in for a change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home