Decipher, fun & polisher.

1. Trying to decipher my shorthand. Looking through a craft book, I found a envelope  with some cryptic working out, something to do with a knitting pattern, it's fun trying to work it out. I never mark the actual book or pattern I work from, I always use spare paper or my favourite  used envelopes.
2. Saw my two granddaughters . The eldest one was playing hide & seek with her toys. The younger one was giggling away as usual.
3. My eldest granddaughter gave me a sticker as I was polishing the floor with my bottom and making the floor nice and clean. I was sitting on the floor talking to my youngest granddaughter, a cup of tea was put on the table I couldn't be bothered to get up to get it , so I slid over on my bottom to get it. "Nanny is polishing the floor" laughed my granddaughter. I think I have got a new job, a bottom floor polisher!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home