Scared, granny, & slippers.

1. Sitting having lunch and reading , I saw something move in the cat house my sister bought the cats when they were kittens many moons ago , heart in mouth thinking what is that in there, went to go over to find out ,getting up gingerly, the next minute a head poked out frighting the life out of me, when I calmed down it was only tigerlily, one of my cats. It is the first time that any of the cats have used the house. And she is the cat that is a bit on the timid side, but she made a good job of scaring me.
2. Dropping a stitch in my knitting and having to unravel my knitting to sort the problem out, reminded me about my granny teaching me to knit,thanks granny for your patience and for teaching me.
3. Treating myself to a new pair of slippers better than half price and with a pictures of beach huts and sea gulls on them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home