Declutter,should be put & granddaughters

1. Even decluttering for a short while does make a change to the surroundings. Found loads of stuff, put it this way I do not need to buy  beauty products , personal hygiene , toothpaste etc, for quiet awhile. I always buy when they are on special offer. I am the person in the shopping aisle working things out, to make sure that the offer is worth it.
2. To come home after running errands early and to start the above decluttering . Now I have found places to put clothes where they should be put.
3. Tomorrow is my granddaughter's last day at play school. Mum has got her , her new school uniform for September . Baby granddaughter, is now trying to roll on to her tummy. Mum puts her on her tummy and she loves it. Bless them both.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home