Sorry, storm & waltz.

1. Sorry about the post yesterday. Just had the fit of the blues. I am back to normal . I was going to delete it but decided to leave it, as a reminder, if it happens again I can read it and think silly moo!
2. Being woken up by a thunderstorm or should I say an lightning storm, thinking I have left the washing out, so ran out and got the washing in mainly son's clothes.
3. Not realising that the cats were out so as soon as I opened the back door, one cat came in straight away, one kept me company to get the washing in, the other one who is timid ran in then ran out again. She stayed out in the storm, then waltzed in at the end of the storm as if nothing had happened!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home