Pleasure, shock, smile & wish.

1. Went to see my elderly friend and she asked for help, which is so unlike her as she is so independent, so it was a pleasure to help her.
2. Walking to the bus stop, I had a shock,I thought i saw my partner, he had the same colour hair and style, he also wearing similar sunglasses. Even the clothes this man was wearing was similar to what my partner would wear, I was about to say why are you here and not out with the boys , this man walk off. As when I left my partner was getting ready for a boys day out. I think this man was my partner's double.
3. Seeing son smiling, he has been down in the dumps lately. I been keeping an eye on him. Not much fun being a teenager.
4. Clearing up the hall upstairs, it looks lovely. I wish I was not a hoarder, but slowly things are getting done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home