New, cacti, stamps.

1. Went to a new cafe with my sister. They play music from the 50s & 60s, which is very nice and the music wasn't too loud. The food and coffee was good, so we are going again next week to make sure we like it, well I am sure, my sister, I not quite sure if she is sure.
2. The cacti I repotted is doing well, must water them later. Even the very old one is, I thought I might have lost that one, but it seems to be holding its own.
3. I had mail from Australia recently and took a look at the stamps and they are really beautiful. They were pictures of Australia's native plants,they are really colourful. And the mail was sent at the beginning of the week and I got it Thursday which I thought was excellent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home