Sit ups, ready & chores.

1. Baby granddaughter is trying to sit up, but gets frustrated as she can not quite manage to do it. She is so much like her mum at that age. But it won't be long and she will do it, she is so determined.
2. Son has booked his theory test exam. Every one kept on at him to do it, I told everyone especially his dad, that he will  book it in his own time and he did. He had to do it when he was ready not when everyone thought he was ready. His driving instructor is very good ,very encouraging . He even said that son had to do it when he was ready.
3. I jut found out that I like doing my chores first thing in the morning or late afternoon and early evening. The garden falls under late afternoon, early evening. So I am going to stick with that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early,work & time.

Favourite, Checked& Summertime

buses ,son& home